The second 'Champions for Charity' football match is to be held in support of seven-time Formula 1 world champion Michael Schumacher.
Schumacher is still making a long recovery from the serious injuries he sustained in a skiing accident in France in 2013. One of the charities benefiting from proceeds will be Schumacher's Keep Fighting Initiative.
Last year's inaugural match attracted 25,000 spectators. Sebastian Vettel captained the team last year. Among stars already confirmed to attend this year's event are Schumacher's long-time F1 rival Mika Hakkinen and football star Miroslav Klose.
Schumacher's son Mick - himself a rising star in the world of motorsports - will also take part. The match is scheduled to take place on July 3 in Mainz, Germany.
"For me it is a matter of course that I'll be at Champions for Charity," said the 18-year-old. "Last year's match I could barely stop laughing.
"It's a good feeling to be able to support charitable purposes. This combination of fun and meaning is perfect in my eyes."
Mick said that he was glad "all the other players and the spectators in the stadium can see it the same way," adding: "I'm looking forward to an entertaining game."
The event is being organised by the Dirk Nowitzki Foundation. Set up by the German professional basketball player, the foundation supports disadvantaged children and young people around the world.
"I am very happy that Champions for Charity will take place for the second time this summer," said Nowitzki.
"Last year, we had a great event for the whole family in Mainz, including top athletes, lots of goals and above all a world class audience. Our goal this year is that players and spectators have fun together.
"Michael Schumacher's charity games are legendary. It has always been an honour and a great pleasure for me to be there.
"I am especially pleased that Mick Schumacher is back with us when we are playing in honour of his father. This year, too, we will continue the tradition and support Michael's good and important projects together."