Former Ferrari stalwarts Alain Prost and Jean Alesi don't believe the Scuderia has singled-out Sebatsian Vettel as its number one driver.
The Italian outfit's decision last Sunday in Monaco to bring in race leader Kimi Raikkonen well before team mate Vettel, was seen as a deliberate ploy to hand the race to the German in order to boost his title chances.
Kimi Raikkonen subdued body language on the podium after the race fueled even more speculation that perhaps foul play had been involved in Vettel's win.
"I can understand Kimi's disappointment -- he had a great weekend," Jean Alesi told French broadcaster Canal +.
"But Vettel won with a clear victory. It reminded me a bit of the final at Roland-Garros: when one wins, the other is always unhappy.
"But everything was decided on the track. The team did nothing to favour a driver and I have nothing to add," Alesi concluded.
F1 legend Alain Prost echoed his countryman's opinion.
"We did not know how Ferrari would react at Monaco, especially in comparison to Mercedes with its long wheelbase but also relative to Red Bull who perform very well," said Prost.
"Now we have the answer: Ferrari are good everywhere. They have a great chassis and two great drivers.
"Both drivers are able to be ahead, even Kimi Raikkonen, so I do not believe there is a number 1 driver in the team," he added.
"I would just say that Sebastian is a notch above as he is very consistent and will be very hard to beat."