After securing a development role with Ferrari, Pascal Wehrlein could boost his 2019 schedule with outings in IndyCar and at the Le Mans 24 Hours.
The former Mercedes protégé was released from his contract with the German manufacturer at the end of last year.
Wehrlein was signed up by Mahindra for a season in Formula E, and was then recruited by Ferrari to handle F1 simulator work for the Scuderia.
However, according to Motorsport.com, the former Manor and Sauber driver could be added to Ferrari's GTE line-up for next June's endurance classic at Le Mans.
But a few IndyCar races may also be on the cards for the 24-year-old driver.
"I could start in two more racing series. One in Europe, one in America," said Wehrlein in an F1 podcast set to be released on Friday.
Ferrari has yet to officially confirm Wehrlein's role as a simulator driver in Maranello, and the German himself could not offer any additional insight on his deal with the Scuderia.
"It's true that we're talking about it at the moment and that it can happen," said Wehrlein.
Wehrlein missed Formula E's opening round with Mahindra in Saudi Arabia, because he had not yet been released of his contractual obligations by Mercedes.
However, he was present on the electric grid last weekend in Marrakesh, although it was a short debut for Wehrlein who retired after just seven laps.