Force India says it is confident its 2015 car - the VJM08 - will be ready for the final pre-season test next week.
Having planned on launching the car ahead of the second test, delays with suppliers caused Force India to postpone its debut, with the team opting to run its 2014 car at the second test at the Circuit de Catalunya this week. Race drivers Nico Hulkenberg and Sergio Perez will be in the car for one day each, with Mercedes reserve Pascal Wehrlein driving on the other two days.
Deputy team principal Bob Fernley had previously voiced doubts that the new car would be ready in time for the final test given the three-day gap between pre-season sessions. While Force India doesn't state the VJM08 will be ready for the start of next week's running, it is still confident it will get track time in Barcelona.
"Given the team’s current build schedule, the VJM08 is now expected to make its debut at the second Barcelona test scheduled to begin on 26 February," the team said.
The first race of the 2015 season takes place in Melbourne on March 15.
Click here to see the full gallery of Force India's 2015 livery launch